Visa Options to be with Your Family


New Zealand is the only country in the world that allows you to stay with your family while studying there. The Immigration of New Zealand firmly believes that a family should stay together. So, if your husband or wife is holding a Student Visa, you can also apply for a Spouse/Partner Visa. Moreover, if you have children then they get a dependent visa and are entitled to free education in state schools.

However, the Spouse/Partner Visa could either be just a visitor visa or a work visa with the same duration of your husband/wife’s student visa. Depending on your husband/wife’s course level and long term skill shortage list you may get a New Zealand Work Visa. You don’t need a job offer in hand to apply for a Spouse/ Partner Visa. All you need to do is consult a licensed immigration advisor to get genuine advice and support. A Spouse/ Partner visa can also be obtained if your husband or wife is a citizen of New Zealand or a Permanent Resident.


How We Work


We, at Rajni Garg Visa work closely with our clients to ensure that they can stay together with their family. We analyse each case and ensure our advice meets the end goals of the family. Keeping in mind the student’s skills, the INZ skill shortage list, job opportunities for the spouse and other immigration requirements, RGV provides holistic review of each individual’s profile. RGV also helps you to get a Work Visa and Permanent Residency (PR) for New Zealand. We are one of best immigration consultants in Delhi with highest visa approval rate and well known for successfully handling Difficult & Declined Cases.